Make an appoint to visit us in our office or your office and we will learn about your business, goals and expectations. We’ll ask many questions to better understand what it is that you want. We can also meet over the phone if you prefer.
After our consultation we will write up a summary of what we discovered, and then list what we can do for you. Our quote will be for a fixed amount and include a list of deliverables that can be measured. Payments are typically 50% to get started and 50% upon final delivery of objectives.
Typical Consultation Questions
- Do you offer products, services or both?
- How many full-time, part-time and free lance people?
- Will you need to sell products online, and if so how many?
- Could your business benefit from using social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)?
- Have you created videos to help communicate your story?
- Do you already have a merchant account or way of accepting credit cards online?
- For web updates do you want to do that yourself or have that provided as a service?
- What is your level of computer experience?
- Does your business have a logo, official colors and fonts?
- Do you already work with a graphic designer?
- Are there other web sites that you love the look of?
- What features are missing from your present web site that you want to have added?
- About how many pages do you want?
- Does your present site have any web analytics?