Why would you want your existing web site to be migrated to a Content Management System?
- You want to update your own page content, not hire a webmaster to change it for you.
- You need new features on your site.
- You have new pages for your site and want to add them yourself.
- It takes too much time to update your site today.
- You don't know how to update your own site.
- The company that created your site is not responsive or has moved out of town.
Here are the steps to migrate your web site to a Content Management System:
- Schedule a free consultation so that we can scope out the size of the project.
- We create a written quote which lists all of the layout changes, pages, features and schedule for your new site.
- You review the quote and give us the OK to get started.
- We start the project and produce a new Home Page mockup for you to review and approve.
- We deliver subsequent pages and features as listed in the quote.
- All the layout changes, pages and features are delivered to you.
- Documentation is delivered and we schedule a training session for you.
- You can continue to phone or email use with questions.
- We ask permission to show your site as another client testimonial.